I’m not much of a chef. I hardly cook. I’ve tried, and I don’t know why, but I can’t really get into it.
I prefer simple, fast, delicious and nutritious recipes, and today I’m going to share one of my favorites that I found on Pinterst. I only modified the recipe a little bit.
I’ve made this about three times in the past week. It’s flavourful, healthy, easy to make, and can be eaten as a snack or as side dish. Everyone will love it, I promise.
What you need:
- About a head of Broccoli
- Coconut oil
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Lime juice
- Parmesan cheese
What to do:
· Take a cooking sheet and layer it with a little bit of coconut oil. You don’t need much, but it adds a nice flavour and is healthier than other oils.
· Fill it full of fresh, organic, broccoli florets. It looks like a lot of broccoli but it actually only feeds about two or three people’s side dishes.
· Crush up about three garlic gloves and sprinkle it throughout the broccoli.
· Sprinkle on some pepper.
· Cook at 425F for about 15 minutes. This makes it nice and crunchy - the way I like it - but you can cook it for less if you prefer it a bit soft. Check it out after 10 minutes and decide.
· After you pull it out of the oven, add a little bit of lime juice to the sheet (about 10 drops) and some parmesan cheese.
· Put it back in the oven for about three minutes or until the cheese it slightly baked and melted.
Mix it all together and serve. It’s so good!
I know this might seem like a funny thing to post since it wasn’t too long ago that I was writing about a raw foods course – but like I said, I was taking that course lightly and eating raw food in moderation :)
Enjoy the snack and thanks for reading!